what is vegan

Is melkeiwitten vegan?

Melkeiwitten is a non-vegan food ingredient.

Checking out an ingredients list? ūüĎá

Vegan Ingredient Checker
Scan labels, check if ingredients are vegan
Get on Google PlayGet on App Store

Learn more

"You are amazing, this has saved me so much time when grocery shopping!"

‚ÄĒ Austin, a user who reached out with feedback

"It's been a great tool since starting my journey! You take a pic of the nutrition/ingredients, and it'll warn you of anything questionable or not vegan. ūüėĀ"

‚ÄĒ Ashe, a Vegan For Beginners Facebook Group member

"Use a vegan app when you go shopping, I use WhatsVegan."

‚ÄĒ D√≥ra, a Vegan For Beginners Facebook Group member

So, what is melkeiwitten?

Melkeiwitten, also known as milk proteins, are the essential building blocks of milk. They consist of two main types of proteins: casein and whey. Casein makes up about 80% of the total protein content in milk, while whey makes up the remaining 20%. Melkeiwitten are an excellent source of essential amino acids that are necessary for the growth and maintenance of muscles and other tissues in the body. They are commonly used as an ingredient in a variety of food products such as cheese, yogurt, and protein supplements. Melkeiwitten also have a high biological value, meaning that they are easily digested and utilized by the body, making them a popular choice among athletes and fitness enthusiasts.

How to quickly find the source of ingredients like melkeiwitten?

We've built a database of 49359 ingredients (and growing), classified as "vegan", "non-vegan", or "maybe vegan".

We use it in our vegan ingredients scanner, which is the best way to avoid non-vegan ingredients - you take a picture of a product's ingredient list, and the app tells you if the product is vegan or not.

scan ingredient listvegan ingredient checkervegan shopping made simple
Get on Google PlayGet on App Store
Stay in the loop about new WhatsVegan goodies!
We'll never send you spam.
Do you have any feedback? Drop us a line at [email protected] ūüôĆ
The content on this website and the WhatsVegan application is not dietary advice, and it's intended for informational and educational purposes only.Terms of ServicePrivacy policy