what is vegan

Is milchprotein vegan?

Milchprotein is a non-vegan food ingredient.

Checking out an ingredients list? πŸ‘‡

Vegan Ingredient Checker
Scan labels, check if ingredients are vegan
Get on Google PlayGet on App Store

Learn more

"You are amazing, this has saved me so much time when grocery shopping!"

β€” Austin, a user who reached out with feedback

"It's been a great tool since starting my journey! You take a pic of the nutrition/ingredients, and it'll warn you of anything questionable or not vegan. 😁"

β€” Ashe, a Vegan For Beginners Facebook Group member

"Use a vegan app when you go shopping, I use WhatsVegan."

β€” DΓ³ra, a Vegan For Beginners Facebook Group member

So, what is milchprotein?

Milchprotein, also known as milk protein, is a high-quality source of protein derived from cow's milk. It contains two main types of protein: casein and whey. Casein makes up about 80% of the protein in milk and is slowly digested, providing a sustained release of amino acids. Whey, on the other hand, makes up about 20% of the protein in milk and is quickly digested, making it ideal for post-workout recovery. Milchprotein is commonly used in sports supplements, protein bars, and meal replacements, as well as in baked goods, dairy products, and infant formulas. It is a versatile ingredient that can enhance the nutritional value and flavor of many foods.

How to quickly find the source of ingredients like milchprotein?

We've built a database of 49359 ingredients (and growing), classified as "vegan", "non-vegan", or "maybe vegan".

We use it in our vegan ingredients scanner, which is the best way to avoid non-vegan ingredients - you take a picture of a product's ingredient list, and the app tells you if the product is vegan or not.

scan ingredient listvegan ingredient checkervegan shopping made simple
Get on Google PlayGet on App Store
Stay in the loop about new WhatsVegan goodies!
We'll never send you spam.
Do you have any feedback? Drop us a line at [email protected] πŸ™Œ
The content on this website and the WhatsVegan application is not dietary advice, and it's intended for informational and educational purposes only.Terms of ServicePrivacy policy