what is vegan

Is maitoproteiinit vegan?

Maitoproteiinit is a non-vegan food ingredient.

Checking out an ingredients list? 👇

Vegan Ingredient Checker
Scan labels, check if ingredients are vegan
Get on Google PlayGet on App Store

Learn more

"You are amazing, this has saved me so much time when grocery shopping!"

— Austin, a user who reached out with feedback

"It's been a great tool since starting my journey! You take a pic of the nutrition/ingredients, and it'll warn you of anything questionable or not vegan. 😁"

— Ashe, a Vegan For Beginners Facebook Group member

"Use a vegan app when you go shopping, I use WhatsVegan."

— Dóra, a Vegan For Beginners Facebook Group member

So, what is maitoproteiinit?

Maitoproteiinit, also known as milk protein, is a high-quality protein derived from cow's milk. It contains two types of proteins: casein and whey. Casein makes up about 80% of the protein in milk, while whey makes up the remaining 20%. Maitoproteiinit is a popular ingredient used in sports nutrition products due to its amino acid profile, which supports muscle growth and repair. It is also commonly used in food products such as cheese, yogurt, and protein bars. Maitoproteiinit is easily digestible and has been shown to have numerous health benefits, including improved bone health and reduced risk of type 2 diabetes.

How to quickly find the source of ingredients like maitoproteiinit?

We've built a database of 49359 ingredients (and growing), classified as "vegan", "non-vegan", or "maybe vegan".

We use it in our vegan ingredients scanner, which is the best way to avoid non-vegan ingredients - you take a picture of a product's ingredient list, and the app tells you if the product is vegan or not.

scan ingredient listvegan ingredient checkervegan shopping made simple
Get on Google PlayGet on App Store
Stay in the loop about new WhatsVegan goodies!
We'll never send you spam.
Do you have any feedback? Drop us a line at [email protected] 🙌
The content on this website and the WhatsVegan application is not dietary advice, and it's intended for informational and educational purposes only.Terms of ServicePrivacy policy