what is vegan

Is les proteines du lait vegan?

Les proteines du lait is a non-vegan food ingredient.

Checking out an ingredients list? 👇

Vegan Ingredient Checker
Scan labels, check if ingredients are vegan
Get on Google PlayGet on App Store

Learn more

"You are amazing, this has saved me so much time when grocery shopping!"

— Austin, a user who reached out with feedback

"It's been a great tool since starting my journey! You take a pic of the nutrition/ingredients, and it'll warn you of anything questionable or not vegan. 😁"

— Ashe, a Vegan For Beginners Facebook Group member

"Use a vegan app when you go shopping, I use WhatsVegan."

— Dóra, a Vegan For Beginners Facebook Group member

So, what is les proteines du lait?

Les protéines du lait, which translates to "milk proteins" in English, refer to a group of proteins found in milk. The two main types of milk proteins are casein and whey. Casein makes up about 80% of the protein in milk, while whey makes up the remaining 20%. Milk proteins are important for the growth and development of young animals, and they are also a valuable source of protein for humans. They are commonly used in food products such as cheese, yogurt, and protein supplements. Milk proteins have unique properties that make them useful in various applications, including their ability to form gels, emulsions, and foams.

How to quickly find the source of ingredients like les proteines du lait?

We've built a database of 49359 ingredients (and growing), classified as "vegan", "non-vegan", or "maybe vegan".

We use it in our vegan ingredients scanner, which is the best way to avoid non-vegan ingredients - you take a picture of a product's ingredient list, and the app tells you if the product is vegan or not.

scan ingredient listvegan ingredient checkervegan shopping made simple
Get on Google PlayGet on App Store
Stay in the loop about new WhatsVegan goodies!
We'll never send you spam.
Do you have any feedback? Drop us a line at [email protected] 🙌
The content on this website and the WhatsVegan application is not dietary advice, and it's intended for informational and educational purposes only.Terms of ServicePrivacy policy