what is vegan

Is białka mleka vegan?

Białka mleka is a non-vegan food ingredient.

Checking out an ingredients list? 👇

Vegan Ingredient Checker
Scan labels, check if ingredients are vegan
Get on Google PlayGet on App Store

Learn more

"You are amazing, this has saved me so much time when grocery shopping!"

— Austin, a user who reached out with feedback

"It's been a great tool since starting my journey! You take a pic of the nutrition/ingredients, and it'll warn you of anything questionable or not vegan. 😁"

— Ashe, a Vegan For Beginners Facebook Group member

"Use a vegan app when you go shopping, I use WhatsVegan."

— Dóra, a Vegan For Beginners Facebook Group member

So, what is białka mleka?

Białka mleka, also known as milk proteins, are essential components of dairy products. They are composed of two main proteins: casein and whey. Casein makes up about 80% of milk protein and forms the curd in cheese-making, while whey accounts for the remaining 20% and is a byproduct of cheese-making. Białka mleka provide a high-quality source of amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein. They are also used as a functional ingredient in food manufacturing to improve texture, stability, and nutritional value. In addition, białka mleka are a popular ingredient in sports nutrition supplements, as they aid in muscle recovery and growth.

How to quickly find the source of ingredients like białka mleka?

We've built a database of 49359 ingredients (and growing), classified as "vegan", "non-vegan", or "maybe vegan".

We use it in our vegan ingredients scanner, which is the best way to avoid non-vegan ingredients - you take a picture of a product's ingredient list, and the app tells you if the product is vegan or not.

scan ingredient listvegan ingredient checkervegan shopping made simple
Get on Google PlayGet on App Store
Stay in the loop about new WhatsVegan goodies!
We'll never send you spam.
Do you have any feedback? Drop us a line at [email protected] 🙌
The content on this website and the WhatsVegan application is not dietary advice, and it's intended for informational and educational purposes only.Terms of ServicePrivacy policy